Serious environmental problems, increasingly stringent regulations and greater cost-consciousness have triggered a world-wide effort to solve the concrete industry's disposal/recycling problems.
Profiting from extensive experience gained with sieve/cyclone separation systems and washing spirals, Stetter has developed the RA20 concrete recycling plant. The RA20 has proven to be unusually reliable, economical and wear-resistant in operation.
With the RA 20 the following targets are achieved:
- Wash capacity 20 cubic m/hr in continuous operation for normal concrete and 8 cub.m/hr for mortar.
- The separation of solid material into graded gravel (0.2 - 63 mm) and fine slurry consisting of cement, sand and particles of up to 0.2 mm.
- Large rectangular feed hopper accomodates three truck mixers simultaneously.
- Reduced vechicle turn-around time during feeding of residues.
- Rapid ingestion of solids: e.g. part load of 2 cubic metre in two minutes or with larger quantities, 1 cubic metre in three minutes.
- Excellent wear resistance and low noise.
- Minimal servicing and cleaning requirements.
- Simplicity of operation plus maximum operational safety.
- Low running costs.
- Variable installation layout